Are you driven by guiding and selling ergonomic office products to the Enterprises in the DACH region?
At Contour Design, we are passionate about giving our customers a healthy office workplace, and we are seeking for a new, strong Enterprise Account Manager to be responsible for unlocking the great market potential in DACH.
Team & responsibilities
Contour sell via selected resellers, however we are keen on owning the relationship with the end-users (companies and governmental institutions), so we can evangelize prevention of office pain and drive the need for our products in the market. Hence the team Product Advisory and Market Activation was created in July 2022, and several colleagues has joined so we are now 10 highly skilled and motivated people based in 6 countries. We utilize each other’s experiences to continuously attack the market in the best possible way. Furthermore we work closely together with local Channel Sales Manager, who focus on the distributor and resellers.
This position will be the only Enterprise Account Manager responsible for the DACH region, and working closely together with the Channel Sales Manager for DACH. Hence, taking ownership is a must, combined with freedom to utilize your experience and network to make the best plan for the DACH region, starting with Germany this year.
Your overall goal is to ensure, that Contour becomes the companies' preferred choice when it comes to our focus: ergonomic computer mice. You will work with end-customers (companies) both together with our resellers, but to a large degree seek out new end-customers, hence you must enjoy hunting new customers and creating great relationships. You enjoy building relationships with decisionmakers in the companies so they know, use and prefer Contour and that they see you as a sparring partner. Your everyday life will to a large extent be characterized by flexibility and “Nordic way of working”, and you must structure and prioritize yourself. There is an expectation that you can contribute with relevant meetings, just as our own marketing department will contribute with leads, as well as our strong network of resellers.
Your new tasks will among others include
- Find relevant, Mid to large size customers and convince decisionmakers on our offerings and benefits
- Activation and support of recommenders and recommenders’ network (e.g. office ergonomic consultants and company doctors)
- Grow leads received by resellers and our marketing activities
- Product training and presentation for new / existing customers
- Close collaboration with DACH Channel Sales Manager
- Participation in selected fairs and using our free-trial programme as door opener
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years experiences as a Key Account/ Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the DACH market and DACH companies decision making
- Great network within larger end-customer and preferable experience working with resellers
- Structure and result oriented mindset
- Outgoing and a strong networker and collaborator
- Eager to travel to customer visits and participate in some end-user fairs
- Natural interest in the latest technology and/or ergonomics and office health is a plus
- Ambitious and eager to take part in Contour Design’s exciting growth journey
- Preferable placed in West- or Mid Germany (as our customers and Channel Sales Manager)
- Fluent in German and professional English is a must
About Contour Design
Contour Design design and markets ergonomic computer devices and has been positioned as an industry leader since introducing its first ergonomic computer mouse. You might know some of our products like the RollerMouse and UniMouse and now our new SliderMouse, which have won awards for design and functionality over the years. Contour Designs products are well known in the Nordics where work health has been high on the agenda for years, and this trend now evolve in rest of Europe. For this reason, Contour Design develops a range of mouse solutions that accommodate most users’ needs for an ergonomically sound workstation, and our newest products are in a great, Nordic design and contain recycled plastic.
In 2021, Polaris Private Equity acquired a majority stake in Contour Design seeing the high growth potential, which we have now started realizing.
Contour Design combines the best of both worlds operating on a global scale, while remaining a small organization with a flat hierarchy. Today, we are around 120 people, present across North America and Europe (Sales & HQ), and Asia (Production). Our Group HQ is located in Copenhagen with strong collaboration with all of our local offices.
Please submit your application and CV incl. salary expectations to Gitte Milling Groth, Head of Product Advisory and Market Activation Europe, at email@example.com.
For more information about the position or Contour Design, please feel free to contact Gitte Milling Groth. We will evaluate the applications continuously until the right candidate is found, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible. All contact will be treated confidentially.
Contour Design is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within their organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Contour Design makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.